Friday, August 2, 2013

Baby Bump

Now that my baby bump is really starting to take off, I will do my best to add to this post every couple of weeks.  My goal has been to take a baby bump picture in a different location each time.  I hope you enjoy seeing this growing belly. This is one time in my life that I don't mind at all that I am getting bigger. :)


  • 16 weeks: Hawaii
  • 20 weeks: Nebraska
  • 21 weeks: Amanda's baby shower (There must be something in the water around here)
  • 22 weeks: (This was the week we found out that we are having a girl! )
  • 28 weeks: Baby shower in Nebraska
  • 28 weeks: (Can't wait for our Christmas gift to arrive!) 
  • 29 weeks: Pregnant cousins
  • 30 weeks: Baby shower in Colorado Springs
  • 31 weeks: Patrick's marathon in Denver
  • 32 weeks: Fall in Colorado
  • 33 weeks: Walking Max
  • 34 weeks: Game Night (Baby fever)
  • 35 weeks: Hungry pregnant woman (Last picture before Dakota's arrival)












 







1 comment:

  1. Lovin' the fact that you and so many of your friends are having baby girls together. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete